Love gives me hope

http://love.givesmehope.com
This website is so beautiful every story taught me to appreciate and realize every special
Moment, person and part in my life

Usually, the day your parents get divorced is the day your world ends Ironically it was the day my life started
my family is all girls and I would never be able to live without them

(the following are from the website)
When I was about 6, the boy I was going out with asked me to marry him.

I said no, we're too young. But he pinky promised he'd ask me again when we were old enough.

20 years later he came up to me and linked my pinky to his. He asked me to marry him.

My parents kicked me out of the house last week, because I'm gay.

Today, my sister came and found me. She said she left the house, too.

Why? Because my parents couldn't accept me.

My sister's love and acceptance gives me hope.

Last night my boyfriend came over with some kinda scary movies to watch.

He knows I jump a lot when the scary parts. He spent most of the movie watching me and stroking my hair.

When I asked why he didn't watch it, he said he had already watched it the night before.

Why? So he could warn me when the scary parts started




No comments:

Post a Comment