Two years ago I wrote this post.

See that girlYeah, she’s the one who stuck up for you, the one who stayed up til’ midnight just to talk to you. She’s the one whose heart flutters when she gets a call or text from you, the one who says Good morning every time she gets the opportunity, and the one who prays she’ll get a chance to say Goodnight. Boy, she’s the one who fought for you, the one that missed you and loved you. But by the time you realize that She’s the girl you want, she’ll already be with the guy who figured it out.

so weird huh? 

1 comment:

  1. Shann.
    I find you to be and insperation.
    I know we have never been close.
    And it would be lovely if we where.
    But I want you to know, you are so brave.
    For going through what you are going through.
    I know what I had with you know who. Was no where near what you an slade
    Had. But I finally meet someone who is my whome world.
    My best friend and my boyfriend.
    And I know that guy is out their for you.
    Also I'm so so happy Leila has a sister who is beyond amazing.
    Stay strong.
    xx

    ReplyDelete